To ensure you a healthy Temptation Experience, we have been working on new sanitation and safety protocols. Each of the measures that have been implemented, follow the recommendations of local, national, and international organizations, and will be updated as additional information becomes available. Some of the most prominent actions we have taken that may be of utmost importance to you, include:
– Daily health screenings and temperature monitoring of all employees and guests, upon arrival.
– Training of all employees pertaining to the new international health and safety guidelines.
– The use of a face mask is mandatory for all staff. Guests will be provided face masks at check in and are encouraged to wear them.
– Restaurants and bars will permit a maximum of 50% occupancy to comply with social distancing.
– Self-service food stations will be replaced by assisted buffet service.
– Pool and beach lounge chairs will be spaced for social distancing.
We have also enhanced sanitation and cleaning protocols to meet the new industry standards and will be reinforcing all health and sanitation certifications, including Mexico’s Distinctive H and Cristal International Standards.
If you have any questions about the new enhanced protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you soon!