1. What beverages are included?The Premium Beverage Package is included on this cruise!
· Premium cocktails, spirits, and liqueurs
· Domestic, international, and craft beers
· Wine and champagne by the glass
· Bottled still and sparkling water
· Fresh squeezed juices
· Non-alcoholic cocktails
· Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola freestyle beverages
· Premium coffees and teas
Important note: The Premium Beverage Package includes any single beverage with a value up to $15 USD. For beverages with a higher value, you will be charged the difference + 20% service charge. Wines by the bottle have a 20% discount. Package subject to the terms and conditions of the Celebrity Cruises beverage policy. Package does not include beverages sold in gift shops, minibars, or room service.
2. Which dining facilities are included?Cosmopolitan Main Restaurant (à la carte), Oceanview Café & Bar (buffet), Mast Grill (buffet), Spa Café. Additionally, Blu (clean cuisine) is included for AquaClass guests, and Luminae (Elecltic cuisine) is included for suite guests, except AquaClass.
3. Is there a dress code for dining facilities?The dress code on board is “cruise casual”. At dinner, you can expect a “smart casual” dress code (dress, slacks, and blouses). Baseball caps, swimsuits, tank tops, T-shirts and shorts are never allowed in the restaurants in the evenings. Short pants are allowed only in the buffet.
4. Is room service included?Room service is included (late-night fee to be determined).
5. What defines the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Temptation Caribbean Cruise is a unique, one-of-a-kind, floating playground for grown-ups (21+). Brace yourself for a whole new level of adult cruising! While playing on board our adult-centric ship with topless-optional areas, you will enjoy a sense of freedom and empowerment you never knew existed, and not to mention an insanely amount of sexy fun.
6. Are singles allowed on the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Absolutely!
7. Is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise a swinger cruiseNo. It is not a swinger cruise; however, it is a lifestyle-friendly cruise for the open minded.
8. Is the Red Room for all guests?No. The Red Room is a couples-only area (no exceptions).
9. Are the workshops available to all guests?There will be a variety of workshops throughout this voyage. We invite you to check the daily listing to choose the one that is right for you. Please note there will be some for couples only, and others open to everyone.
10. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?Sex is permitted in the R-Rated Red Room or in the privacy of your stateroom.
11. What additional facilities will be offered on board?To see the variety of additional onboard facilities, go to the SHIP DETAILS tab to find the ADDITIONAL FACILITES button.
12. What time is boarding? What time do passengers disembark?Boarding is typically 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and disembarkation 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. *This is subject to change and will be confirmed approximately 3 months prior to sailing.
13. What time should I arrive at the cruise terminal?If you have completed your online check in, you can plan to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to departure. If by embarkation day you have not completed your online check in, you must be at the cruise terminal 120 minutes (2 hours) before departure to fill out the necessary paperwork. *This is subject to change and will be confirmed approximately 3 months prior to sailing.
14. How many pools are available on board?There are 2 pools and 4 Jacuzzis.
15. Is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise clothing optional?No. The Temptation Caribbean Cruise offers designated topless-optional areas. However, if you are interested in a clothing-optional experience, Desire Cruises & Resorts are the perfect option.
16. What travel documents are needed for the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?A passport is mandatory to board the cruise. Please note that this cruise sets sail from the port of Miami, Florida (USA); visit your local government offices/website for VISA information. Temptation Caribbean Cruise is not responsible for verification of the proper entry documentation for the ports of call.
17. What is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise photo policy?Due to the unique concept of our cruise, we ask that you refrain from taking photos/video in all topless-optional areas, as well as stipulated theme nights. Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Caribbean Cruise moments throughout all other areas around this spectacular ship.
18. What is the ship’s smoking policy?The ship is considered non-smoking; however, the cruise line has provided designated areas of the ship as smoking areas. These designated areas can be found outside, on decks 5, 11, and 12, on the starboard side of the ship. For complete information regarding the smoking policy, please see the Travel Tips section of our website.
19. Is there laundry service?For the safety of all passengers, the cruise line does not provide self-service laundry facilities nor irons in the staterooms, as they constitute a fire hazard. However, the cruise line does offer laundry service for your convenience at an additional fee. ($)
To receive the latest Temptation Caribbean Cruise news and offers!
TRENDY • TOPLESS-OPTIONAL AREAS • ADULT-CENTRIC EXPERIENCE • FUN • AUTHENTIC • ALL-INCLUSIVE • PARTY ATMOSPHERE
Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
All current Premier Members
Toll Free USA-CANADA:
1 855 556 1632 option 1 then 4
800 509 3040 option 1 then 4
998 193 2221 option 1
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge. This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company, inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.