For all guests to fully enjoy their Temptation Caribbean Cruise experience, we ask you to respect the following Playground rules:
- Topless-optional areas include: All pools, sun decks and designated themed events.
- Due to regulations onboard, we ask that you use appropriate attire in all dining facilities and other designated areas that are not clearly marked as topless optional.
- The Red Room is an exclusive, couples-only area.
- Due to the unique concept of our cruise, we ask that you refrain from taking panoramic photos/video around the Sexy Pool or during themed events of other guests or staff. Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Caribbean Cruise moments throughout the week, respecting the privacy of your fellow sailors.
- Please treat other Temptation Cruisers with utmost respect. We don’t want to have to give anyone a time-out!
- The ship staff has the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly and/or who is visibly intoxicated.
- Balance is important, some like to rest while others party. After midnight, your fellow guests would appreciate it if noise levels are kept to a minimum in our ship’s corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Temptation Caribbean Cruise; however, drug use will not be tolerated. No illegal drugs or other illegal substances are allowed onboard, at any time. Violation of drug laws may include, but is not limited to, removal from the ship and involvement of the appropriate authorities.
- Neither Temptation Cruises or the Cruise Line will be held responsible for items left outside your safety deposit box. Please be sure to place valuable items in the safe.