1. What beverages are included?The Deluxe Beverage Package is included on this cruise!
• Cocktails / Spirits / Liqueurs / Beer
• Bottled still and sparkling water
• Wines by the glass at restaurants during lunch
• Fresh squeezed juices / Non-alcoholic cocktails
• Premium coffee and tea
• Fountain soda / Coca-Cola freestyle beverages
• Coca-Cola souvenir cup included
*This package includes any single beverage item with a value up to $12 USD. For beverages with a higher value, the client will only be charged the difference + 18% gratuity.
2. May I bring my own alcoholic beverages on board?During embarkation only, passengers may bring one bottle of house wine per stateroom on board. It must be consumed in your stateroom or a corkage fee will be applied.
PLEASE NOTE: The bottle must be in your carry-on bag. Any alcohol found in checked luggage will be confiscated and will not be returned. Any alcohol purchased in port or in the ship’s duty-free shop(s) will be held until the end of the voyage.
3. Which dining facilities are included?Windjammer (buffet style), the Minstrel Dining Room (a la carte), Park Café (deli delights & bites), Café L’Atitudes (light snacks and deserts throughout the day) are included.
4. Is there a dress code for dining facilities?The dress code on board is “cruise casual”. At dinner, you can expect a “smart casual” dress code (dress, slacks, and blouses). Baseball caps, swimsuits, tank tops, T-shirts and shorts are never allowed in the restaurants in the evenings.
5. Is room service included?Room service is included for Royal Suite, Owner’s Suite, Temptation Suite, and Grand Suite guests.
6. What defines the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Temptation Caribbean Cruise is a unique, one-of-a-kind, floating playground for grown-ups (21+). Brace yourself for a whole new level of adult cruising! While playing on board our adult-centric ship with topless-optional areas, you will enjoy a sense of freedom and empowerment you never knew existed, and not to mention an insanely amount of sexy fun.
7. Are singles allowed on the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Absolutely!
8. Is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise a swinger cruise?No. It is not a swinger cruise; however, it is a lifestyle-friendly cruise for the open minded.
9. Is the Red Room for all guests?No. The Red Room is a couples-only area (no exceptions).
10. Are the workshops available to all guests?There will be a variety of workshops throughout this voyage. We invite you to check the daily listing to choose the one that is right for you. Please note there will be some for couples only, and others open to everyone.
11. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?Sex is permitted in the R-Rated Red Room or in the privacy of your stateroom.
12. What additional facilities will be offered on board?To see a wide variety of additional onboard facilities, go to the SHIP DETAILS tab to find the ADDITIONAL FACILITES button.
13. What time is boarding? What time do passengers disembark?Boarding is typically 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and disembarkation 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
14. How many pools are available on Brilliance of the Seas?There are 2 pools and 3 Jacuzzis.
15. Is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise clothing optional?No. The Temptation Caribbean Cruise offers designated topless-optional areas. However, if you are interested in a clothing-optional experience, Desire Resorts & Cruises are the perfect option.
16. What travel documents are needed for the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Please see our TRAVEL TIPS section of the website for full details.
17. What is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise photo policy?Due to the unique concept of our cruise, we ask that you refrain from taking photos/video in all topless-optional areas, as well as stipulated theme nights. Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Caribbean Cruise moments throughout all other areas around this spectacular ship.
18. What is the ship’s smoking policy?The ship is considered non-smoking; however, we have provided designated areas of the ship as smoking areas. These designated areas can be found outside, on decks 5, 11, and 12, on the starboard side of the ship. For complete information regarding the smoking policy, please see the Travel Tips section of our website.
19. Is there laundry service?For the safety of our passengers, we do not provide self-service laundry facilities nor irons in the staterooms, as they constitute a fire hazard. However, we do offer laundry service for your convenience at an additional fee. ($)
To receive juicy articles, information, and special offers, click below and Subscribe Now!
TRENDY • TOPLESS-OPTIONAL AREAS • ADULT-CENTRIC EXPERIENCE • FUN • AUTHENTIC • ALL-INCLUSIVE • PARTY ATMOSPHERE
Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
All current Premier Members
Toll Free USA-CANADA:
1 855 556 1632 option 1 then 4
800 509 3040 option 1 then 4
998 193 2221 option 1
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge. This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company, inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.