1. What beverages are included?Deluxe Beverage Package is included on this cruise!
• Cocktails / Spirits / Liqueurs / Beer
• Bottled still and sparkling water
• Wines by the glass
• Fresh squeezed juices / Non-alcoholic cocktails
• Premium Coffees and Teas
• Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
• Coca-Cola souvenir cup included
*This package includes any single beverage item with a value up to $12 USD. For beverages with a higher value, the client will be charged only the difference + 18% gratuity.
2. May I bring my own alcoholic beverages on board?Passengers may bring one bottle of house wine per stateroom on board during embarkation only. It must be consumed in your stateroom or a corkage fee applies.
The bottle must be in your carry-on bag. Any alcohol found in checked luggage will be confiscated and will not be returned.
Any alcohol purchased in port or in the ship’s duty-free shop(s) will be held until the end of the voyage.
3. Which dining facilities are included?Windjammer (Buffet Style), the Minstrel Dining Room (A la carte), Park Café (deli delights & bites), and Café Lattitudes (specialty coffees, deserts, and snacks), are included.
4. Is there a dress code for dining facilities?The dress code on board is usually “cruise casual”. At dinner you can expect a “smart casual” dress code (dress slacks & blouses). Baseball caps, swim suites, tank tops, T-shirts and shorts are never allowed in the restaurants in the evenings. Short pants are allowed only in the buffet.
5. Is Room service Included? If not what is the fee?Room service is included for Royal Suite, 2-Bedroom Owner’s Suite, Temptation Suite and Grand Suite guests. For all other categories, room service has an extensive breakfast menu and an all-day menu, with a $7.95 USD delivery fee + 18% gratuity.
6. What defines the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Temptation Caribbean Cruise is a unique, one-of-a-kind, floating “Playground for Grown-Ups”, 21+. Brace yourself for a whole new level of electrifying, adult cruising! While playing aboard our adult-centric, topless-optional cruise, you will enjoy a sense of freedom and empowerment you never knew existed, and not to mention an insanely sexy amount of fun.
7. Are singles allowed on the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Absolutely!
8. Is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise a Swinger’s cruise?No. It is not a Swinger’s cruise however, it is a lifestyle friendly cruise for the open-minded.
9. Is the Red Room for all guests?No. The Red Room is a couples-only area. (without exception)
10. Are the workshops available to all guests?There will be a variety of workshops throughout your voyage. We invite you to check the daily listing to choose the one that is right for you. Please note: there will be some for couples only, and others open to everyone.
11. Is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise clothing optional?No. The Temptation Caribbean Cruise offers designated topless-optional areas. However, if you are interested in a clothing-optional experience, Desire Resorts & Cruises are the perfect option.
12. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?No.
13. What additional facilities will be offered onboard?To see a wide variety of additional onboard facilities, go to the SHIP DETAILS tab, to find the ADDITIONAL FACILITES button.
14. What time is boarding? What time do passengers disembark?Boarding is typically 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and disembarkation 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
15. What time should I arrive at the cruise terminal?If you have completed your online check in, you can plan to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to departure. If by embarkation day you have not completed your online check in, you must be at the cruise terminal 120 minutes (2 hours) before departure to fill out the necessary paperwork.
16. What cruise terminal will the Temptation Caribbean Cruise be setting sail from?Port Tampa Bay https://www.porttb.com/cruise-terminal-3
815 Channelside Dr.
Tampa, FL 33602
This state-of-the-art passenger terminal is located directly across the street from the parking garage, and valet parking is also available.
17. How do I purchase a parking ticket?Parking Garage
810 Channelside Dr.
Tampa, FL 33602
To purchase your parking ticket, go to: https://tickets.completeticketsolutions.com/PARK2/Online/default.asp
Select: ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
Select month: FEB 2020
Royal Caribbean Cruise – Brilliance
February 13th, 2020 Cruise
5 Day Parking
1. CLICK BUY
2. Select the parking option provided that best suits your needs. (self-park, valet park or large vehicle)
3. Confirm your selection and continue to client information.
4. If you do not have an account or do not want to create one, you may continue as a guest.
5. Fill out the information requested on the client booking screen.
6. Select the delivery method for your tickets. (PDF version online is available so you can print your tickets at home.)
7. Proceed to enter payment credit card information.
8. Receive confirmation.
18. How many pools are available on Brilliance of the Seas?There are 2 pools and 3 Jacuzzis.
19. What travel documents are needed for the Temptation Caribbean Cruise?Please see our TRAVEL TIPS section of the website for full details.
20. What is the Temptation Caribbean Cruise photo policy?Due to the unique concept of our cruise, we ask that you refrain from taking photos/video around the sexy pool, as well as stipulated theme nights, due to spicy content. Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Caribbean Cruise moments throughout all other areas around this spectacular ship.
21. What is the ship’s smoking policy?The ship is considered non-smoking; however, we have provided designated areas of the ship as smoking areas. These designated areas can be found outside, on decks 5, 11, and 12, on the starboard side of the ship. For complete information regarding the smoking policy please see the Travel Tips section of our website.
22. Is there laundry service?For the safety of all passengers, the cruise line does not provide self-service laundry facilities nor irons in the staterooms, as they constitute a fire hazard. However, the cruise line does offer laundry service for your convenience at an additional fee. ($)
To receive juicy articles, information, and special offers, click below and Subscribe Now!
TRENDY • TOPLESS-OPTIONAL AREAS • ADULT-CENTRIC EXPERIENCE • FUN • AUTHENTIC • ALL-INCLUSIVE • PARTY ATMOSPHERE
Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
All current Premier Members
Toll Free USA-CANADA:
1 855 556 1632 option 1 then 4
800 509 3040 option 1 then 4
998 193 2221 option 1
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge. This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company, inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.